Plastic Injection Moulding Solutions for the Building & Construction Industry
Tailor-made, Robust, Environmentally Sustainable
B&C Plastics is an innovator in the development and manufacture of plastic construction parts across the Building and Construction Industry. We tailor-make robust, environmentally sustainable and innovative plastic injection moulded products and are proud partners of Australia’s leading construction industry players.
We offer expert design services, analysis, prototyping and in-house manufacturing of products of the highest quality. Rapid prototyping, 3D printing, CNC machining, Silicone tooling, and Vacuum cast services are all available, right here in Brisbane, Australia.
We can develop new products or utilise ‘off the shelf’ designs to create injection moulded components for a wide range of applications including:
- Termite barriers
- PVC plumbing fittings (waste/rain water)
- Rio bar caps
- PVC conduits
- Protection caps and covers
- Spacing blocks and brackets, and
- Heavy duty light housings
- What if I need a unique component to suit a specific job in building and construction?
- No problem, we can work with you directly to design your very own unique injection moulds to generate specific plastic components just for you.