Plumbing, Drainage & Water Harvesting Plastic Injection Moulding Solutions
The arrival of ‘plastics’ technology has seen a significant shift in the materials
for plumbing and drainage products used across the industry. Plastic pipes are lightweight, non-corrosive and connect easily together
. They can be tailored to suit the exact requirements for a particular project. Dependant upon the conditions and needs, we can manufacture plastic plumbing and drainage products with chemical resistance
.B&C Plastics have a range of plastic products available for use across a wide range of applications. From pipes to fittings, valves, filters and irrigation systems,
we are familiar with the benefits and limitations of the full range of plastics available.
- The PVC (polyvinyl chloride) that we currently use for ongoing plumbing and drainage projects adhere to both the Australian and New Zealand plumbing industry standards and codes. Common PVC pipe applications involve transporting waste from sinks and toilets to the primary connections and carrying rainwater from rooftops directly to the underground drainage system or rainwater tanks. PVC is a great choice due to its versatility and affordability. It is suitable for use both above or below ground, in varying operating pressures and temperatures.
- CPVC (chlorinated polyvinyl chloride) pipes are useful in sprinkler systems, as well as for carrying hot and cold water. CPVC pipes provide a lightweight and flexible solution.
- PEX (cross-linked polyethene) or PB (polybutylene) materials are primarily used in domestic settings to carry both cold and hot water. They are very flexible and lightweight, however, require insulation when installing underground. Exposure to UV rays can be problematic with these types of plastics, so discussing your requirements with us during the initial stages will ensure we provide the right solution for your needs.
If we do not have the exact product to meet your needs, our product innovation service can assist you with product design, development, tooling and manufacture
. Our plastics products can be developed to suit a wide variety of applications
, produced to a high quality utilising consistency across raw materials and manufacturing processes.We manufacture more than just PVC products, so rest assured we’ll be able to help you. The work that we produce is always focused around quality
, because quality lasts.
- What if I need a unique component to suit a specific plumbing and drainage problem?
- It’s okay! We can work with you directly to design your very own unique injection moulds to generate specific plastic components just for you.
The B&C Plastics team will work with you directly to develop the design, choose the right polymer and create the product you need.